These pretty and practical zippy bags can be made in two sizes! The Zippy Bags are the perfect size for traveling, shopping, and gifting! These bags can easily fit a phone, sunglasses, card wallet, checkbook, utensils, gum, and other small items! This pattern is also fat quarter friendly! It requires only a small amount of fabric.
- adjustable crossbody strap
- three exterior zipper pockets and zipper closure
- The mini measures 8" wide and 6" high (20 cm wide x 15 cm high).
- The full measures 8" wide and 8" high (20 cm wide x 20 cm high).
- For the best results, use quilt weight cotton, canvas, denim, or linen for the exterior. Sallie Tomato recommends quilt weight cotton for the lining.
- 35 cm outer fabric
- 25 cm lining fabric (mini) - 50 cm lining fabric (large)
Reinforcement (converted to European alternatives, taking into account other widths)
- Fusible woven interfacing' = +/- 40 cm G700 (not required with solid outer fabric)
- 2 D-rings of 15mm
- 2 Swivel hooks of 15mm
- 1 Adjustable slider of 15mm
- 4 zippers of 25cm (spiral zipper by the yard works perfectly here)