Connie is a practical backpack tote which makes for a great hands free bag! This pattern has been cleverly designed to avoid using any bias binding.
- carry handles
- exterior slip pocket
- covered front zipper pocket
- adjustable straps
- double slide zipper top closure
- optional mesh pockets
Finished size: Choose between two sizes: mini: 9" wide, 12" high and 3" deep. Full: 11" wide, 15” high, and 4” deep (27,5 cm wide x 37,5 cm high x 10 cm deep)
- For the best results, use quilt weight cotton, canvas, denim, or linen for the exterior. Sallie Tomato recommends quilt weight cotton for the lining.
Fabric (based on fabric of 110cm wide - mini between brackets)
- 45 (60) cm outer fabric
- 40 (60) cm lining fabric
Reinforcement (converted to European alternatives, taking into account other widths)
- Sew-in foam = +/- 60 (80) cm Style-vil
- Webbing 25mm wide, 300 (320) cm
- Optional: mesh: 25 (30) cm and 90cm fold-over elastic
- 2 ladder lock buckles of 25 mm
- 1 single slide zipper of 20 (25) cm
- 1 double slide zipper of 45 (55) cm
- Tip: a (spiral) zipper by the yard with 3 sliders works perfectly for both zippers!