Cord cap with screw, ideal for finishing thick cords, or for a simple DIY tassel!
Tassel working method (see photo for illustration):
1. Cut a piece of non-ravelling fabric. (e.g.: L=7,5cm, H=7cm (ideal for cork fabric))
2. Mark line at 2cm from the top. Cut the fabric into fine strips up to the marked line
3. Roll the fabric up tightly in width
4. Put the hat on the roll
5. Screw tightly. In the case of cork fabric, there is no need to 'perforate' the place of the screw beforehand. If you do not get the screw fully screwed into the cap, then perforation is recommended.
6. Attach with a key ring to your bag. Ready!
If you want to use this hat for your handle, we recommend applying some glue to the cap as an extra security because in that case, the cap should be able to handle some weight.